Jello Shots are a mixture of water, alcohol and flavoured gelatin. They are served as a semi-solid state within a disposable plastic cups or paper. Generally, these are associated with any party. The procedure of making Jello shots is very easy and simple that anyone can make the delicious Jello shots. 5 Easy methods on how to make Jello shots with rum are stated below.
Ways To Make Jello Shots With Rum
Jungle Bird Jello Shots
It is bright red coloured Jello and looks like old strawberry or mundane cherry.
- Essential Ingredients: 2 Oz black strap rum, 3 Oz pineapple juice, 0.5 Oz simple syrup, 1.5 Oz Campari, 1 tablespoon gelatin and 1 Oz lime juice.
- Procedure: Take a bowl and make a mixture of 2 Oz blackstrap rum and 1.5 Oz Campari. Then, keep it aside. Make another mixture of 3 Oz pineapple syrup, 0.5 Oz simple syrup and 1 Oz lime juice within a saucepan and heat the mixture over medium flame. After that, add 1 tablespoon of gelatin and stir to dissolve within the mixture. Then, remove the saucepan over the heat and pour the mixture, which has been made before, into a big bowl and stir the mixture to mix well. Finally, the mixture is poured into Jello molds and kept them in the fridge to chill at least for 3 hours.
Grog Jello Shots
These are mysterious brown coloured Grog Jello shots with demerara syrup. Follow up how to make Jello shots with rum.
- Essential Ingredients: 1.5 Oz water, 1 Oz demerara syrup, 1.5 Oz lime juice, 4 Oz dark rum, and 1 tablespoon gelatin.
- Procedure: Make a mixture with 1.5 Oz water, 1 Oz demerara syrup and 1.5 lime juices within a saucepan and heat the mixture over a medium flame. Then, mixing 1 tablespoon gelatin, stir it to mix well. When the gelatin will dissolve completely, turn of the burner. After that, pour the mixture into a big bowl and add 4 Oz of dark rum with the mixture. Stir the mixture to mix up completely. Then, pour this mixture into Jello molds and place them in the refrigerator to chill at least for 3 hours.
Pina Colada Jello Shots
These rummy Jello shots create layers flavoured with the tropical region.
- Essential Ingredients: 4 Oz pineapple juice, 2 Oz rum, 1 tablespoon gelatin and 2 Oz Coconut Lopez.
- Procedure: Take 4 Oz pineapple juice within a saucepan and heat over a medium flame. Then, add 1 tablespoon of gelatin and stir it until it dissolves completely. After that, turn off the burner and pour the mixture into a big bowl and mix 2 Oz rum and 2 Oz Coconut Lopez. Stir the mixture to mix up well. Finally, pour the mixture into Jello molds and place them in the refrigerator for 3 hours or more.
Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shots
These are delicious to enjoy the party and follow how to make Jello shots with rum of strawberry daiquiri.
- Essential Ingredients: 1 cup of water, 6 Oz rum, 3 Oz strawberry Jello and 1 Oz margarita mixture and sweet and sour mixture.
- Procedure: Take 1 cup of water in a saucepan and boil. Then, add strawberry Jello and mix up well. After that 6 Oz rum is added to the mixture completely. Finally, pour the mixture into Jello molds and keep in the refrigerator to chill for about four hours.
Orange Slice Jello Shots
These are the perfect option for the most cheerful and delicious Jello shots to enjoy the party.
- Essential Ingredients: Slice of oranges, gelatin, rum, and water.
- Procedure: Cut the oranges in half. Cut or scoop out the insides of the orange slices without the skin. Keep the orange skins on a cookie sheet. Mix up gelatin with hot water within a bowl. Combine rum and cold water to the mixture. You can choose the ratio of rum and water to strengthen the shots. After cooling the mixture, pour it in to pour it within the orange halves. Ensure that they are completely filled. Then, place the orange halves in the refrigerator for more than three hours to chill and set. Finally, cut each of the orange halves into 5-6 slices and serve.
By choosing one of the above-mentioned delicious Jello shots, you can enjoy a great party with your friends. Follow the procedure or how to make Jello shots with rum perfectly.