Send some special love to your siblings and cousins on this special day. Mix tradition with technology and send them a loving wish. Get the best from us.
Here are the best quotes on Raksha Bandhan:-
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart” – Unknown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”– Rod Stewart
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”- Unknown
- Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!