Feeling grateful for the countless blessings you have received? Use Bible verses to express your thanks. Come to us for the most meaningful ones
Here are the 10 Bible verse on thanksgiving to display gratitude:-
- Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all His benefits — who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.
- As you, therefore, have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
- And on that day, you will say, “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; Make them remember that His name is exalted.” Praise the LORD in song, for He has done glorious things; let this be known throughout the earth.
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
- Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!
- Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”
- Oh come, let us sing to the LORD! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the lords are the great God and the great King above all gods. In His hand are the deep places of the earth’ the heights of the hills are His also. The sea is His, for He made it, and His hands formed the dry land.
- Rejoice in the Lord always. I will repeat it: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- “Now, therefore, our God, we thank You and praise Your glorious name.”